veraPDF is open source meaning it is free to download, use and modify. However, it is not free of costs to host, maintain, support or develop the software. Currently, only members of the Open Preservation Foundation support veraPDF as part of their membership fees.
So, how can you help?
Become an OPF member
By becoming a member of the OPF, organisations are directly helping to fund the hosting, maintenance, and development of the software ensuring it is robust and reliable.
Members can also choose to guide the roadmap and:
- Sit on the veraPDF Product Board (coming soon)
- Vote for bug fixes and enhancements to be included in each release cycle
- Receive technical support
Find out more: http://verapdf.org/about/join/
Make a donation to support veraPDF development:
Contribute to veraPDF
We also welcome community contributions. We are looking for users and developers to join our active veraPDF community and help:
- Test the software
- Report bugs and contribute fixes
- Improve documentation
- Share their experiences using the software