The latest version of veraPDF features full support of all PDF/A-2 and PDF/A-3 requirements (all levels). Together with earlier support of PDF/A-1 validation, it represents the first full support for all PDF/A parts and conformance levels.
- Conformance checker
- validation of digital signature requirements
- extraction of color space info from JPEG2000 images
- validation of permissions dictionary
- PDF/A-2B fix: correct implementation of CIDSystemInfo entry requirements
- command line support for plugin execution to extend feature extraction
- veraPDF characterisation plugins
- first set of example pure java plugins available
- optional sample plugin pack available through installer
- 112 new atomic test files for parts 2 and 3
- support for all parts and conformance levels at http://demo.verapdf.org
Download veraPDF 0.16:
veraPDF is building an industry-supported, open source PDF/A validator. The project benefits from a high level of development resource and PDF/A expertise. Please support our efforts by downloading and testing the software. If you encounter problems, or wish to suggest improvements, please add them to the project’s GitHub issue tracker. You can expect a speedy response. Your feedback is very important, it helps to improve the software.
Keep up to date with the latest developments of veraPDF by subscribing to the veraPDF consortium’s newsletter.