The latest version of veraPDF is now available. Version 0.20 has the following enhancements:
- added signature types to features report;
- depth of feature reporting now configurable; and
- altered log level of some validation methods.
Conformance checker fixes:
- fix for validation of character encoding requirements of invisible fonts; and
- fix for ICC Profile mluc tag.
- 34 new test files for PDF/A-2b.
Download veraPDF 0.20:
Call for testing
veraPDF is building an open source, industry-approved PDF/A validator. Please support our efforts by downloading and testing the software. If you encounter problems, or wish to suggest improvements, please add them to the project’s GitHub issue tracker. Your feedback is very important, it helps to improve the software.
Keep up to date with the latest developments of veraPDF by subscribing to the veraPDF consortium’s newsletter.
veraPDF will be demonstrating the software at the PREFORMA Experience workshop on 23 November in Berlin. Find out more at: http://experienceworkshop.preforma-project.eu/.