The latest version of veraPDF is now available to download. Version 0.22 has the following improvements:
- changed default feature generation to document level features;
- added a new GUI dialog for managing feature generation options;
- added a user-friendly Java OutOfMemoryError with suggestions for reconfiguration;
- CLI can now overwrite report files;
- added help message when CLI processes STDIN stream; and
- synchronized the Web demo validation report with the CLI and GUI report styles.
Conformance checker fixes:
- removed the rules for validating file provenance information;
- fixed an issue with structure type mapping in Level A validation; and
- implemented resource caching for memory optimization.
- converted all ‘fail’ test cases on file provenance information to ‘pass’ tests.
Download veraPDF 0.22:
Call for testing
veraPDF is building an open source, industry-supported PDF/A validator. Please support our efforts by downloading and testing the software. If you encounter problems, or wish to suggest improvements, please add them to the project’s GitHub issue tracker (https://github.com/veraPDF/veraPDF-library/issues). Your feedback is very important, it helps to improve the software.
Keep up to date with the latest developments of veraPDF by subscribing to the veraPDF consortium’s newsletter (https://verapdf.org/subscribe/).
- 22 September, veraPDF webinar https://verapdf.org/2016/08/31/preforma-webinar-series-september-2016/
- 5 October, iPRES workshop https://ipr16.organizers-congress.org/frontend/index.php?page_id=2833
- 23 November, PREFORMA Experience workshop, Berlin http://experienceworkshop.preforma-project.eu/.