The latest version of veraPDF is now available. Version 0.24 includes a prototype of batch validation in both the CLI and GUI. New enhancements:
- added extraction of the AFRelationship key for embedded files as a part of veraPDF feature extraction.
- implemented prototype of batch validation from CLI and GUI;
- implemented robust handling of run-time exceptions during batch processing; and
- added error info on the run-time exceptions to the validation report.
- moved feature extraction and metadata fixing code to library; and
- tidied various compiler warnings.
Download veraPDF 0.24:
Call for testing
veraPDF is building an open source, industry-supported PDF/A validator. Please support our efforts by downloading and testing the software. If you encounter problems, or wish to suggest improvements, please add them to the project’s GitHub issue tracker (https://github.com/veraPDF/veraPDF-library/issues), or contact us through our mailing list. Your feedback is very important, it helps to improve the software.
Find out more about veraPDF
Webinar: Watch the recording and slides from our latest webinar: https://verapdf.org/2016/09/26/recording-and-slides-from-verapdf-webinar-published/
Mailing list: Join our mailing list: http://lists.verapdf.org/listinfo/users
Newsletter: Subscribe to to the veraPDF consortium’s newsletter: https://verapdf.org/subscribe/
Experience workshop: Meet us at the PREFORMA Experience workshop, 23 November 2016: http://experienceworkshop.preforma-project.eu/