This release is made up of enhancements, technical maintenance and bug fixes:
- The command line application can now produce JSON and HTML reports.
- The user can now specify a custom location for the configuration directory.
- Allow the user fine-grained control of warnings verbosity and visibility.
- Improvements to some error messages with additional context reporting.
- Support for the evaluation of PDF functions.
- PDF 2.0 namespace and standard structure element types support.
- Various font handling improvements.
- Support for Java 17 and the Java Platform Module System (JPMS).